- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 19 Ingredients
Don’t let the ingredient list throw you, this is the easiest, healthiest Chicken Laksa recipe ever! Warm up your insides and indulge your senses with this delicious winter warmer. It has less than 5g of fat and under 300 calories per serve, guilt-free indulgence awaits.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- cooking spray
- 400g skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic (in jar)
- 1 tsp crushed ginger (in jar)
- 1/2 cup carrot cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup capsicum cut into thin strips
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup shallots sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh coriander chopped
- 1 tsp lemongrass (in jar)
- 3 tsp massaman curry paste
- 1 tsp tumeric
- 2 tsp salt-reduced chicken stock powder
- 250ml carton reduced-salt chicken stock liquid
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp coconut essence
- 1.5 cups singapore noodles
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- 375ml can evaporated light milk
Notes... Noodles have a low GI, making this dish ideal for people with diabetes. Normal laksa dishes are loaded with calories and can have up to 30g of fat - my version is guilt-free with less than 5g of fat and less than 300 calories!
- In a large non-stick frypan or wok coated with cooking spray sauté chicken, garlic and ginger together for 4 minutes.
- Toss in carrots and capsicum and cook another 2 minutes. Place all other ingredients except milk and cornflour into pan and mix together well. Combine cornflour with milk and add to dish. Simmer 5 minutes then serve.
Recipe Chicken laksa
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.