- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
An easy and healthy wrap made with chipotle, kumara and peanut butter. Easy to take to work for lunch or enjoy as a light dinner.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 wraps)
- 3 medium orange kumara/sweet potato
- 1/2 cup Pic's Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 x can Chipotle in adobo sauce
- 3 tbsp water
- 4 whole-wheat wraps
- 1 cup plain yoghurt
- 1/2 cup finely sliced green spring onions
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Wash and dry the kumara and cut into 1” cubes. Cook for about 10 mins or until fully cooked.
- Dice the chipotle finely and combine with peanut butter, abodo sauce and water in a pan over a low heat.
- Whisk until smooth then remove from the heat. Add the sweet potato and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread ¼ cup yoghurt on the tortilla and sprinkle with onion. Top with kumara mixture. Season to taste. Bring the wrap in on each side of the roll to create a sealed burrito. Cut in half.
Recipe Chipotle, kumara and peanut butter wrap
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.