- Makes 1
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A twist on a traditional chocolate cake.
Ingredients (makes 1 cake)
- handful dry fruits
- handful choc chips
- 1 packet chocolate cake mix (I used Coles)
- 3-4 tsp Rafferty's garden/Heinz apple flavour puree (optional)
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
Notes... I keep changing the puree I put in, just gives a different flavour each time.
- Prepare cake mix as directed.
- Sift cocoa powder and add chocochips and dry fruits. Add the baby food puree you would like. Mix all in the batter.
- Line banking tray with baking paper or grease with oil. Bake as directed on the packet of cake mix + approx 3 mins extra because we added extra things. Let it cool on the tray before taking out. Enjoy.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.