- Serves 8
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
This chocolate cake recipe has been cooked in my family for over 34 years. My mum taught me how to bake it and it hasn’t changed much over the years. We now use flora pro-activ butter and zymil milk and recently added in raspberries and macadamias. You can change it up and use any frozen berries you like or nuts. Adding a bit of coconut also works a treat!
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup macadamias, chopped
- 1 teaspoon flora pro-activ spread, to grease tin
- 1 tablespoon Icing sugar, to dust for serving
- 125g flora pro-activ spread
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 cups self raising flour
- 1/2 cup zymil milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essense
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, fan forced. Grease a fluted round baking tin.
- In a large bowl, sift the flour and cocoa power, set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the butter and sugar until creamy, add in the eggs one at a time, then add in the vanilla and the milk and continue to mix. Turn the mixer down to low and add in the flour and cocoa gently and mix until just combined.
- Sprinkle the nuts and raspberries into the baking tin and then top with the cake mixture. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Cool the cake in the tin for about 10 minutes and then invert the cake onto a rack. To serve, sprinkle with icing sugar.
Recipe Chocolate raspberry macadamia bundt cake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.