- Makes 12
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A fun and festive addition to any Christmas party or gathering
Ingredients (makes 12 reindeer)
- 1 packet Arnotts Royal biscuits (Dark)
- 1/2 cup Melted milk chocolate
- 12 red M&M minis
- 12 Clinker lollies
- 1/4 cup white chocolate melted
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and using the melted milk chocolate, pipe 'W' shapes onto the paper to be used for antlers. Make 12, and allow to set in the fridge
- When set, using a dab of melted chocolate, 'glue' the antlers to the clinker at the top, then glue the clinker to the biscuit.
- Again using the melted chocolate, glue the red M&M noses on, and then using the white melted chocolate, add two dots for eyes.
- Keep in the fridge to set for 20 minutes, then serve!
A great recipe to make with the kids!