- Serves 8
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Super quick for chocolate strawberry lovers
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 pkt Tim Tams or Oreos, any chocolate biscuit
- 50gms Butter or Margarine
- 250gms Thickened Cream
- 300gms Chocolate
- Fresh Strawberries
- Pop biscuits in food processor and pulse to crumb
- Add melted butter to crumbed biscuit, mix, pop into pie, tart dish or cake pan. Place in freezer for 10 minutes
- Place cream and chocolate in a pot over low heat. Stir, mixing until chocolate has melted and combined with cream. Be careful not to burn, take off heat and continue mixing if it gets to hot.
- Add chocolate cream mixture to biscuit base, decorate with strawberries. If mixture doesn't feel firm enough, pop into the fridge to firm before adding strawberries. Enjoy!
Recipe Chocolate Strawberry Delight
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.