- Serves 12
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 5 Ingredients
This Christmas coffee cream dessert is perfect for large Christmas parties. It is a luxurious dessert; creamy and velvety; however easy to make. Serve in an elegant big bowl or in individual dishes/glasses. Allow 20 minutes for cooking + cooling + refrigeration time.
Ingredients (serves 12)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp instant coffee
- 3 cups hot water
- 48 marshmallows
- 3 cups cream
- extra cream and chocolate to decorate
Notes... I serve this dessert in cocktail glasses with milk and white chocolate sprinkled on top.
- Mix instant coffee with hot water in a large saucepan.
- Add marshmallows and bring to the boil, stirring. Simmer until mixture is melted. Cool.
- Whip cream and fold into cool coffee mixture.
- Pour into a serving bowl. Cover and chill.
- Decorate with extra whipped cream (if desired) and chocolate.
Recipe Christmas coffee cream
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.