- Makes 24
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Such a quick and fun Christmas version of a good old chocolate crackle … just richer and chocolatier!
Ingredients (makes 24 crackles)
- 4 Mars Bars
- 3 cups Cocoa Pops
- 2 tbs Cream
- 125g White Cooking Chocolate
- 24 Smarties or M&Ms
- 2 Green Snakes or Spearmint Leaves
Notes... If you'd like to make this recipe even more Christmassy, throw in a handful of currants, a little ginger, some dried cranberries or even a tablespoon of fruit mince mix.
- Melt the Mars Bars and cream in a large heatproof bowl over boiling water (or in the microwave).
- Remove from heat and add the Cocoa Pops. Mix and stir until well combined.
- Lightly spray a 24 cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray and then form the mars bar/cocoa pops mixture into balls the size of small golf balls and sit into the muffin tray.
- Melt the white chocolate in a small bowl over boiling water (or in the microwave) then spoon a small amount onto the top of each crackle.
- Before the white chocolate sets, add a smartie or M&M and a little piece of green snake for the holly leaf.
- Can be set quickly in the fridge or depending on the temperature of the day, they should also set out of the fridge.
Recipe Christmas Mars Bar Crackles
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.