- Serves 10
- Makes 10
- 5 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
The perfect snack to keep on hand. When you’re craving something sweet in the afternoon to have with a cuppa, these yummy coconut balls will keep you satisfied. Great for the kids lunch boxes as well. With no preservatives, additives or artificial favours this little homemade snack will become a regular treat for your family.
Please watch the video on how to make them here:
Ingredients (serves 10 | makes 10 )
- 1/2 cup chopped dried dates (refer hint)
- 1/2 cup chopped organic dried apricots
- 1/2 cup chopped dried figs
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut, plus extra to coat
Notes... Hint: Use whole dates and then chop, as they will be sticky and will bind the mixture together.
- Place the dates, apricots and figs in a bowl. Add the coconut and mix through.
- Place some extra coconut in a separate bowl and using your hands, roll the mixture into small, firm balls and then roll each one in the coconut. Place balls on a plate in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set. When set, store in an airtight container and refrigerate.
Recipe Coconut balls
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.