- Serves 4
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A great recipe to make in advance, for those mornings where you need to get out the door quickly.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1/2 cup black & white chia seeds
- 1 cup Creamy Greek Coconut yoghurt
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds scraped
- 1 tablespoon honey, plus extra for serving
- 1 punnet strawberries
- 1 punnet raspberries
- 1 punnet blueberries
- Honey to drizzle, optional
- Place chia seeds, yoghourt, coconut milk, almond milk, vanilla bean seeds & honey in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Pour into jars or a container & refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, garnish with extra yoghourt. If it’s a bit dry, stir through more yoghourt until you reach your desired consistency. Add strawberries, blueberries & raspberries & a drizzle of honey (optional).
Recipe Coconut Chia Overnight Pudding
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.