- Makes 12
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
White chocolate coconut ice eggs. I also make smaller eggs for small baskets.
Ingredients (makes 12 large eggs)
- 300g (2 cups) pure icing sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 1/2 cups cups desiccated coconut
- yellow food colouring
- white chocolate
Notes... I make this for some friends who can't eat chocolate.
- Combine sifted pure icing sugar, cream of tartar, sweetened condensed milk and desiccated coconut
- Separate 1/4 of the mixture add a few drops yellow food colouring, roll into small yolks.
- Add white around shape and mould, leave some plain, and dip some into melted white chocolate.
Recipe Coconut ice eggs
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.