Quick, easy and delicious! You can even use gluten free flour.
Ingredients (makes 14 pikelets)
- 400ml coconut milk
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- Combine all the ingredients together and gently whisk until smooth.
- Pour a small amount of batter into a hot, nonstick frypan and cook over a moderate heat until bubbles form (can also coat bottom with butter for a nice exterior).
- Flip and cook until lightly browned. Repeat in batches until all the batter is used. (Ours are presented with maple syrup and toasted coconut)