Preparing a frittata in the oven is so quick and tastes delicious!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- For the frittata
- 5 eggs
- 200 grams baby spinach leaves
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 100 grams feta cheese, diced
- 5 basil leaves, chopped
- For the salad
- 2 apples, slliced
- 1 small tin of beetroots, sliced
- rocket leaves
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees
- Line a square oven dish with baking paper
- Saute the washed spinach leaves in a pan till wilted. Add the tomatoes and quickly toss together.
- In a bowl whisk the eggs, add spinach, tomatoes, feta cheese, basil and some salt.
- Pour the mix into the baking dish and bake for around 30 minutes.
- For the salad mix together all the ingredients and serve together with the oven frittata. Enjoy!