- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
I had this yummy sauce with wedges. I made it by accident when I found the packet sauce needed a little something extra flavour wise.
- 1 Packet of Creamy Garlic and pepper sauce (I used McCormick's)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon Mustard (optional)
- Make sauce in small saucepan on stove with milk, as per packet directions
- While sauce is still hot add Parmesan and optional mustard and stir until melted
- Pour into serving jug or dipping bowl and enjoy with wedges or jacket potatoes.
Recipe Creamy garlic pepper and Parmesan Sauce
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.