- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A delicious family favourite made in the pressure cooker!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1kg green prawns, peeled and deveined
- 4 spring onions
- 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp dried italian herbs
- 1/2 cup white wine or verjuice
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 300ml thickened cream
- 200g dried fettuccine or linguine, broken in half.
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- 1 tblsp olive or coconut oil
- Add the oil, garlic and onion to the inner pot Press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP button and set cooking time for 10 minutes, press START (leave lid off).
- Add the wine, chicken stock, italian herbs and salt and pepper to taste to the pot and simmer for 5 minutes. Check and adjust seasoning if needed.
- Add cream, prawns, pasta and 1/4 cup of the parsley to the chicken stock mixture. Stir well until combined and close lid.
- Press STEW button and set cooking time for 20 minutes, Press START. Set valve to SEAL position. Once cooking time is over, release pressure, stir through the remaining parsley and serve immediately.