- Serves 2
- Makes 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A yummy, messy crumbed steak recipe.
Ingredients (serves 2 | makes 2 Crumbed steaks)
- 2 Rump steaks
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 tblsp Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
Notes... Nice and easy yet delicious. I like mine served with veggies and a cheese sauce. Lush
- Pound steak to tenderise.
- Combine flour, salt and pepper in a bread bag. Add steak and toss to coat
- Lightly beat egg in a bowl. Dip flour coated steaks in
- Combine breadcrumbs with parmesan and garlic powder in a bowl. Add steaks and press in crumbs till coated
- Cook. Serve with veggies or salad
Recipe Crumbed steak
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.