- Makes 1
- 8 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This Banana, Maple and Raspberry Dairy Free Ice Cream is a dairy free ice cream that is not only creamy, but full of flavour too. A yummy alternative to regular ice cream!
Ingredients (makes 1 Large tub of ice cream)
- 1 1/2 cups Frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup Maple syrup
- 8 Frozen bananas, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/3 cups Unsweetened almond milk, chilled
- 3 tsp Vanilla extract
- Flaked almonds to serve
- Place an 8-cup (2L) metal loaf pan or container in the freezer for 30 mins to chill.
- Place raspberries and 2 TBS maple syrup in a small bowl. Use a fork to coarsely crush.
- Process the banana, almond milk, vanilla and remaining maple syrup, in 2 batches, in a food processor until smooth. Transfer to a large bowl and stir to combine.
- Spoon one-third of the raspberry mixture into the chilled pan or container. Spoon over half the banana mixture. Continue layering with the remaining raspberry mixture and banana mixture, finishing with raspberry mixture. Use a skewer to marble. Freeze for 8 hours or until firm.
- Sprinkle with Almond flakes and serve
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.