- Makes 2
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This Danana Breakfast Slushie recipe is so yummy but also lots of fun! Experiment with additional toppings, adding extra fruit or switching the banana out for a different fruit.
Ingredients (makes 2 breakfast slushies)
- 1/2 cup Natural unsweetened yoghurt
- 2 med/large Ripe bananas
- 4 Dates, pitted
- 1 tbs Honey or Golden Syrup
- Sprinkle Toasted coconut & crumbled walnuts
- Peel the bananas, roughly chop, place in a ziplock plastic bag and freeze at least overnight.
- Spoon the yoghurt into an ice cube tray and freeze at least overnight.
- To make the breakfast slushie, place the frozen banana chunks, the frozen yoghurt cubes, the dates and the honey/syrup into a blender and blitz until the mixture resembles a slushie.
- Spoon into serving glasses or bowls, drizzle a little honey/syrup and sprinkle a little coconut and walnuts on top to serve.
Recipe Danana Breakfast Slushie
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.