- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
A sneaky fun way of getting a toddler to eat their fruit! Ahoy to the treasure island treat!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Banana, cut in half then into even 3 cm slices
- 1 Satsuma, clementine or orange, peeled and separated into pieces
- 1 Kiwi fruit, sliced
Notes... I pretend to be a pirate when I give this to my little boy and he finds it hilarious! Serving option - with an eye patch!
- Make the ‘sand’ base out of individual orange slice
- Place the two halves of banana slices above the ‘sand’ to represent the tree trunks
- Arrange the slices of kiwi fruit into the foliage of the trees.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.