- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
A sneaky fun way of getting a toddler to eat their fruit! Ahoy to the treasure island treat!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Banana, cut in half then into even 3 cm slices
- 1 Satsuma, clementine or orange, peeled and separated into pieces
- 1 Kiwi fruit, sliced
- Make the ‘sand’ base out of individual orange slice
- Place the two halves of banana slices above the ‘sand’ to represent the tree trunks
- Arrange the slices of kiwi fruit into the foliage of the trees.