- Serves 6
- 1.5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
These devilled snags are sure to be a real hit with the kids!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 10-12 sausages of your favourite kind( I use snags from the butchers)
- 1 packet devilled sausage mix (maggi is nicest)
- 2 granny smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 brown onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- Brown the sausages.
- Add sausages, onion, apples to a casserole dish, pour the combined water, devilled packet and tomato sauce over the mix.
- Cover with foil and cook for 1.5 hours, stirring once or twice during the cook serve with your favourite side (rice, couscous or veggies).