- Makes 10
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Keep your kids amused these school holidays with these cute Bee Biscuits. So easy to make, your kids will soon be busy little bees as they create their Bee Biscuits!
Ingredients (makes 10 Biscuits)
- 1 Packet Oreo biscuits
- 20 White chocolate melts
- 1/2 cup Icing sugar
- Candy eyes
- Yellow food colouring
- 3 Pink marshmallows
- 3 White marshmallows
- candy eyes
- Mix the icing sugar with a tiny amount of water to form a smooth icing that has a thick consistency, but still soft enough to pipe. Place into a piping bag, fitted with a thin nozzle
- Using a knife carefully split the Oreos in halves.
- Place 2 white chocolate melts on to the side of the Oreo’s that have the crème, gently pressing to stick.
- Dab some icing onto the melts, and then place the top of the Oreo on top
- Using some icing, dab a small amount onto the eyes and stick to the top of the cookie. Then pipe 4 lines across the back of the Oreo to finish your bee. Allow the icing to set
- To make the flowers, cut the marshmallows in ½’s diagonally to create the petals, and place around the freckle lolly on the plate you wish to serve it on
- Place the bee’s around the flowers and then eat!
How gorgeous are these Bee Biscuits from Kel - our favourite Cook Club team member!! If your kids like to bake (so much better than sitting on screens) here's a few other recipes they might like to try:
Recipe Easy Little Bee Biscuits
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.