- Makes 1
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
This peach pie is very easy and tasty served with either ice cream or cream.
Ingredients (makes 1 Pie)
- 1 large can Peaches in natural juice
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons Cornflour
- 1 cup Water
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 sheets Puff pastry
- Turn oven on to 180 degrees celcius.
- Spray pie pan with cooking spray then lay one sheet of pastry.
- Drain juice from peaches. In a saucepan, add water, cornflour, sugar, nutmeg and butter; simmer until thickens.
- Place drained peaches on pastry and add simmered sauce finally covering with remaining sheet.
- Bake in oven for approx 30 minutes or until pastry is cooked.