- Makes 24
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Everyone that has tried this slice loves it and wants more (as well as the recipe of course)!
Ingredients (makes 24 slices)
- 250g Plain biscuits
- 80g Butter, melted
- 2 x 395g NESTLE Condensed Milk
- 375g NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Chocolate Melts (Milk, White or Dark)
- Preheat oven to 180C Process biscuits with melted butter. Press into a slice tray and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Pour the NESTLE condensed milk over the base. Reduce oven temperature to 165C and bake for half an hour.
- Let it cool in slice tray for half and hour, melt NESTLE BAKERS' CHOICE Chocolate Melts in the microwave and top evenly over caramel. Refrigerate for best results a couple of hours, then ready to cut into squares or fingers. Enjoy
Recipe Easy Peasy Caramel Slice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.