- Serves 10
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
The note and scout elf selfie was left for us to find this morning. Our adorable little elf scout was giving us a gentle reminder it's time to do some FESTIVE MAKING. The note reads : It's Time Love Jinx.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 1 cup N-grain cereal (brand name or generic)
- 1 cup Peanut butter filled Pretzels
- 1 cup Popcorn
- 1 cup Red and Green sugar coated crispy lollies or choc filled sugar coated
- 1 cup white chocolate buds
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Place popcorn and icing sugar in a container with a lid and give a good shake.
- Add N-Grain, Peanut butter Pretzels, Red and Green crispy lollies, white choc buds and give a stir.
- Place into bowls and watch your little munchkins devour it.
- Don't forget to leave a bowl out for your scout elf and save some for Santa's visit.
- Wishing you a Blessed and Joyous Christmas and from my home to yours LoVe and Seasons Greeting.
Notes... This delicious recipe also makes wonderful Christmas Gifts and Teacher Treats. AND it's the favoured treat our Elf loves to eat.