- Makes 1.5
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A delicious 3 ingredient ice-cream for coffee lovers that requires no ice cream maker.
Ingredients (makes 1.5 Litres)
- 3 tbsp Coffee
- 1-2 tbsp Water
- 200g NESTLE Condensed Milk
- 600ml Thickened Cream
- Add just enough water to dissolve the coffee. Discard remaining water if any left.
- Pour coffee into NESTLE Condensed Milk and stir to combine.
- Pour thickened cream into a large mixing bowl and add coffee mixture. Beat with an electric mixer until thick and fluffy.
- Spoon into freezer safe container and freeze for 2 hours minimum.
Recipe Espresso Coffee Ice Cream
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.