- Makes 16
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A quick slice to make using staple pantry ingredients.
Ingredients (makes 16 -20 slices)
- 125 gram Butter
- 1 cup Cornflakes
- 1 cup Desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup Caster sugar
- 1 cup Self-raising flour
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- In a bowl, add the cornflakes, coconut and sugar. Sift in the flour and cocoa.
- Add the melted butter. Mix well.
- Press mixture firmly into a microwave safe dish (I use my Pyrex rectangle dish). Cook on the microwave on medium high for approximately 6 minutes. *** Cooking times will vary between microwaves. ***
- Ice with chocolate icing while still warm if desired.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.