- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This delightful zucchini slice is easy to whip up and the flavour packs a punch!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Carrots
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 rashers of bacon, rind removed
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup SR flour
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Butter and line a 20cm square (or round) cake or slice tin.
- Grate zucchini & carrots into a bowl. Finely chop the bacon and onion and add to zucchini with cheese.
- In another bowl add flour, oil and eggs, mixing well. Combine with zucchini mix and pour into prepared tin
- Bake for 25-30 mins until set and starting to colour
- Allow to cool in pan before turning out and cutting. Slices can be frozen and thawed as required.