- Serves 4
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This delightful zucchini slice is easy to whip up and the flavour packs a punch!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 Carrots
- 2 medium zucchini
- 3 rashers of bacon, rind removed
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1/2 cup SR flour
- 4 eggs
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Butter and line a 20cm square (or round) cake or slice tin.
- Grate zucchini & carrots into a bowl. Finely chop the bacon and onion and add to zucchini with cheese.
- In another bowl add flour, oil and eggs, mixing well. Combine with zucchini mix and pour into prepared tin
- Bake for 25-30 mins until set and starting to colour
- Allow to cool in pan before turning out and cutting. Slices can be frozen and thawed as required.
Recipe Fast Zucchini Slice
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.