- Makes 22
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 8 Ingredients
A festive and colourful biscuit that is fun and tasty all at the same time!
Ingredients (makes 22 Large cookies and 22 small ones)
- 75g Plain flour
- 100g Cold unsalted butter cubed
- 85g Icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Assorted colour boiled lollies crushed
- 1 TBS Water
- Put the flour, butter, sugar, vanilla and egg yolk into a food processor.
- Dribble in 1 TBS water and pulse until mix comes together to form a dough
- Place dough onto a floured work surface, and knead briefly to bring together. If dough is too soft, add a touch more flour into it.
- Wrap in cling wrap and chill for 20 minutes
- Once chilled, roll out onto a floured surface to approximately 1/2 cm thick, and cut shapes. Use a smaller cutter to cut a shape in the middle of each one
- Transfer to a lined baking tray, and fill the centre of each biscuit with a different colour lolly
- Place into a moderate (180 degrees) oven for approx 12 minutes or until biscuits are light golden
- Remove and leave on the tray to cool completely before removing.