- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 2 Ingredients
Easy 2 ingredient flourless cake.
- 6 eggs
- 300 gram Nutella
- Preheat fan forced oven to 160°C . Line a 20cm round cake pan with baking paper.
- Beat eggs on high speed in mixing bowl until the mixture triples in volume. This will take 5-7 minutes.
- Microwave Nutella for 20 seconds or until just softened.
- Add 1/3 of the egg mixture to the Nutella. Mix thoroughly, then repeat 2 more times until all the eggs are mixed thoroughly through the Nutella.
- Pour your mix into the lined pan, and bake for 25 minutes at 160°C. Check to see if your knife comes out clean from the cake before you switch off the oven
- Allow to cool completely before you remove it from the pan.
Recipe Flourless Nutella Cake
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.