- Serves 10
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A delicious alternative to a traditional plum pudding that is easy to make and better suited to Australia's hot Christmas days.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 600ml Thickened cream
- 400ml Condensed milk
- 2 Tbs Brandy
- 1/2 cup Glace cherries
- 1/4 cup Glace ginger
- 1/4 cup Glace pineapple
- 1/4 cup Roasted hazelnuts, chopped
- 1 cup Coarsely cut meringues
- Chop fruit and soak in brandy for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Whip cream and condensed milk until thick.
- Fold fruit, nuts and meringue into cream mixture.
- Pour into a pudding basin lined with glad wrap and freeze overnight.