- Serves 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
This fruit and nut cobbler is a delicious and easy recipe to indulge your senses and have your taste buds dancing. At only 166 calories, this is the perfect guilt-free dessert.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- 1 x 410g can peaches in natural juice drained
- 1 x 425g can pie apple unsweetened
- 1½ cups Special K® cereal
- ½ cup self raising flour
- ¼ cup pecan nuts chopped
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons (30g) Flora Light® margarine melted
- 1 teaspoon skim milk
Notes... This recipe will have your house smelling amazing. A fun and guilt-free hack of the traditional apple pie.
- Preheat oven 180ºC fan forced.
- Place drained peaches in a casserole dish with pie apples and mix together. In a medium sized mixing bowl crush Special K using either potato masher or your fist. Add flour, pecan nuts, oats, sugar and cinnamon and combine well. Add melted margarine and milk, combine. Sprinkle over top of fruit.
- Bake 30 minutes or until browned.
Recipe Fruit and nut cobbler
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.