- Makes 6
- 24 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
These Ice Cream Sandwiches are really simple and so much fun … bound to impress the kids and adults alike. Perfect for hot summer days or an easy dessert for a big group dinner.
Ingredients (makes 6 Ice cream sandwiches)
- 12 Choc Ripple biscuits
- 11/2 ltrs Good quality Vanilla Ice Cream
- 100's & 1000's
- Soften the ice cream, and spread it out evenly into a baking paper lined small slice try, then put back into the freezer for 2-3 hours until completely frozen again
- Using a round cookie cutter the same diameter as the cookies, cut out 6 rounds from the ice cream, and working quickly, roll the edges in 100's & 1000's.
- Sandwich 1 ice cream circle between 2 of the chocolate ripple biscuits, cover with cling wrap and return to the freezer overnight
- Take out from freezer and serve immediately when you are ready