- Makes 6
- 24 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
These Ice Cream Sandwiches are really simple and so much fun … bound to impress the kids and adults alike. Perfect for hot summer days or an easy dessert for a big group dinner.
Ingredients (makes 6 Ice cream sandwiches)
- 12 Choc Ripple biscuits
- 11/2 ltrs Good quality Vanilla Ice Cream
- 100's & 1000's
Notes... These can be eaten as soon as you make them, the biscuit will be hard and crunchy, or if you follow all steps, they will become softer and chewy - yum!
- Soften the ice cream, and spread it out evenly into a baking paper lined small slice try, then put back into the freezer for 2-3 hours until completely frozen again
- Using a round cookie cutter the same diameter as the cookies, cut out 6 rounds from the ice cream, and working quickly, roll the edges in 100's & 1000's.
- Sandwich 1 ice cream circle between 2 of the chocolate ripple biscuits, cover with cling wrap and return to the freezer overnight
- Take out from freezer and serve immediately when you are ready
Recipe Fun Ice Cream Sandwiches
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.