- Serves 6
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Forget the lollies….hand the grown-ups their ‘treat’ with a glass or five of this ghostly ‘Halloween spirit’ cocktail. It’ll just take the edge off the trick or treating chaos.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1/3 cup pressurized whipped cream
- ice cubes
- 3/4 vodka
- 2/3 cup white choc liqueur
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup sugar
- white choc shavings or white choc ghosts (optional)
- 1. In a small pitcher or glass measure combine milk, whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla, stirring until sugar dissolves. Stir in vodka and liqueur. Cover and chill for 2 to 24 hours.
- 2. To serve, for each drink, put ice cubes into a cocktail shaker; add 1/3 to 1/2 cup of the milk mixture. Cover and shake; pour into glasses. Top with whipped cream. If desired, sprinkle with chocolate shavings and/or top with White Chocolate Ghosts.
Recipe Ghostly halloween spirits (adults)
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.