- Serves 2
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This Anchovy Sauce is a great way to add a flavour hit to add to the humble green bean!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 150 grams Green beans
- 6 Anchovy fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons White wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 small clove Garlic , chopped
- Handful Pablo bread crumbs
- 1 Anchovy fillet (extra)
Notes... I love beans but sometimes I like to jazz them up a bit. The anchovy adds a flavour hit and the crumbs add texture.
- Place all ingredients ( except for bread crumbs and extra anchovy) into a blender and blend until smooth . Set aside
- Heat a little oil in a fry pan and add chopped extra anchovy fillet. Fry for a little while just to get flavointo oil
- Add crumbs and fry, stirring constantly, until lightly golden
- Plate steamed or boiled beans , pour over the sauce and too with crumbs
Recipe Green Beans with Anchovy Sauce
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.