- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 13 Ingredients
A healthy soup that’s really quick and easy to whip up.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 cups dried green split peas
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups vegetable stock
- 2 potatoes, diced
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp sage
- 1 tsp thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- salt and pepper
Notes... Don't forget to take into account that the green split peas need to be soaked overnight.
- Rinse the green split peas and soak overnight in water. In the morning rinse and drain.
- Combine all the ingredients (except salt and pepper) in the Philips All-in-One Cooker inner pot.
- Seal lid, check that the valve is on SEAL.
- Select PRESSURE COOK, then go to 'MANUAL' and set the pressure cooking time to 15 minutes. Press START.
- Turn the pressure regulator to VENT, open the lid, let cool down a little and then puree the soup in a food processor.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
Recipe Green split pea soup
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.