- Serves 4
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 17 Ingredients
Filled with fresh, bright & beautiful flavours that gel really well together, this Grilled Herb Chicken with Avocado Dressing is great on the BBQ or done inside on a grill pan.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 Chicken breast fillets
- 3 TBS Olive oil
- 1clove Garlic, crushed
- 2 TBS Chives, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 TBS Fresh basil, chopped finely
- 1 TBS Fresh parsley, chopped finely
- 8 slices Canned pineapple, drained well on paper towel (you can use fresh if you prefer)
- Salt & pepper
- FOR THE DRESSING
- 2 large Avocado
- 1 TBS Chives, chopped
- 1 small Lemon, juiced
- 1 TBS Parsley, chopped
- 1 TBS Basil, chopped finely
- 1 TBS Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- To make the dressing Combine the lemon juice, basil, chives, olive oil, parsley, salt, pepper and avocado in a food processor. Add 2 tablespoons of water and process until smooth. Cover the dressing and let stand for at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour for the flavors to blend.
- Whisk the oil, basil, chives, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper together to blend. Brush the herb mixture over the chicken and the pineapple.
- Heat a grill pan over medium to high heat, and cook the chicken until cooked through and golden. Remove and allow to rest.
- Cook the pineapple for about 3-4 minutes each side or until slightly charred.
- Serve by laying the pineapple down, followed by the chicken on top and finish with a generous dollop of avocado dressing.
Recipe Grilled Herb Chicken with Avocado Dressing
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.