- Makes 12
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
These Healthy Lemon Snack Bars are a great healthy little treat to keep in the fridge for when you are craving something sweet, but not too sweet.
Ingredients (makes 12 small bars)
- 1 Lemon (you need the zest & the juice)
- pinch Salt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Desiccated coconut
- 1 cup Ground almonds
- 4 TBS Coconut oil
- 4 TBS Honey
- Place all ingredients into a food processor - reserving a small amount of the zest and the coconut - you will need this to sprinkle on top
- Blend for 2 minutes, or until mixture has combined.
- Press evenly into a lined slice tray, sprinkle with coconut and lemon zest, then allow to set in fridge for at least an hour prior to serving. When ready to serve, cut into bars.