- Serves 4
- Makes 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Super easy to whip up, the kids will LOVE these homemade pizzas!
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 4 Pizzas)
- 4 Flat breads / pita breads
- 1 Pizza sauce
- 4 Mushrooms
- 200 grams Ham
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 jar Pesto
- 1 Packet of grated cheese of your choice
- Line oven trays with aluminium foil and baking paper. Place 4 individual pockets on trays.
- Add pesto and pizza sauce to bases, add toppings. (You can add whichever toppings you like). Add cheese last.
- Place pizzas into oven at 200C for 15 minutes or until visibly cooked.
You can add any toppings you like. You can also double the recipe ingredients for a large family and get the kids involved.