- Makes 15
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
The great thing about these Homemade LCM bars is that you know what’s inside. You can then control how many pieces everyone has! Homemade LCM bars make a quick easy school snack.
Ingredients (makes 15 15 bars)
- Butter 80g butter
- Marshmallows 1 bag marshmallows
- Rice bubbles 6 cups rice bubbles
- Melt butter and marshmallows on medium heat in a saucepan
- Once melted add rice bubbles and stir
- Press in a tray lined with baking paper. Wet hands when pressing into the tray as the mixture is very sticky. You can add Choc chips or sprinkles if you want to. Refrigerate till set. Cut into either rectangles or squares.
Recipe Homemade LCM bars
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.