This lasts well and is far cheaper if you can get feta on sale than buying pre marinated feta. You can use on pizza, pasta or in salad and use the oil as dressing and simply top up your container so feta is once more covered.
- 1kg Feta
- Olive oil Enough to cover feta
- Garlic and dried herbs A few tablespoons full or to own taste
- Put 1kg of Feta in a container that fits snugly.
- Put olive oil, herbs and crushed garlic in bowl. ( I use chilli flakes, dried basil and oregano, mixed herbs and salad herbs).Mix all together.
- Pour over feta in container and top up container with olive oil so feta is well covered. Seal and put in fridge.