- Serves 1
- Makes 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Note: if you don’t like food too hot, do not add any or only add part of the dried chili sachet.
I eat three or four of these a week. Love Love Love this soup! I often add 12 prawns, or some sliced beef as the protein.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 serve)
- 1 pkt Trident Hot and Spicy Soup Mix - trust me they are yum!
- green veg of your choice - usually brocollini and spinach for me
- coriander to taste
- 4 mushrooms sliced
- 100g cooked chook - I cook chooks and break them up and weigh into bags and freeze
Notes... YUM YUM YUM
- make up soup as per packet direction, adding about 100ml more water
- after the noodles have cooked for 2 minutes add the mushies, greens and frozen chook, stir until boiling again, then add the sachets of flavour
- Pour into a big bowl and add the coriander - enjoy!
Recipe Hot and Spicy Thai Soup
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.