- Makes 1
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
This recipe came about after my nephews couldn’t decide on Pizza or Hot dogs. Ta Dah! The Hot Dog Pizza was born!
We weren’t really sure how good it would taste, but it’s actually really good! Just like a hot dog, but flat! All I can say is don’t knock it until you try it … this Hot Dog Pizza is the bomb!
Ingredients (makes 1 pizza)
- 1 qty Dough or ready made pizza bases
- 1 1/2 Ol Smokey hot dogs, sliced
- 2-3 TBS Tomato pizza sauce
- 1/2 small Red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup Grated mozzarella
- 1/4 cup Grated Tasty cheese
- Dried parsley
- American mild mustard
- Roll the dough out into a large circle shape. Spread on the pizza sauce leaving a 1 -2cm border around the edges
- Sprinkle the cheese on evenly, then top with sliced hot dog, red onion and sprinkle with dried parsley
- Bake in a hot 200 degree oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and golden
- Remove from oven, swirl with mustard and serve
If you're a fan of homemade PIZZA, here's a few more recipes you might like to try ...
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.