- Serves 6
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
A quick and simple dinner recipe that fans of the Hulk will love!
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 jar of pesto (you can use homemade if you wish)
- 500g chicken breast/thigh, diced
- 500g pasta
- 1 tin coconut milk
- 20 g oil
- Add oil and chicken to a fry pan and cook.
- Add the pesto and reduce the heat.
- Add the coconut milk and allow to simmer
- Cook the pasta as suggested on the packet.
- Combine the pasta and sauce. Serve immediately
Recipe Hulk pasta
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.