- Serves 15
- Makes 30
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
A great recipe for the adults (and kids of course). Guaranteed to be gone instantly.
Ingredients (serves 15 | makes 30 cookies)
- 2 cups self raising flour
- 170g melted butter
- 185g brown sugar
- 110g white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups dark Nestlé Choc Bits
Notes... - I like to make a batch, roll it into a log and place in the freezer and quick and easy go to cookie dough. - You can also leave over a few tablespoons of the Choc Bits to place ontop of your cookies while they are cooling down. This is great for presentation.
- Preheat oven to 165°C . Line trays with baking paper
- Sift flour and set aside
- In a bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg and egg yolk Until light and creamy.
- mix in thwthe sifted ingredients until just blended
- Stir in the Choc Bits by hand using a wooden spoon. Drop big round tablespoons of dough onto prepared cookie trays (leave room for spreading)
- Bake for 15-17 minutes in the preheated oven or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before trandfering to wire racks to cool completely.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.