- Makes 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A very quick and easy dinner to use up leftover meat from a roast the night before! You can also add the leftover roast veggies if you like, sometimes I add peas for colour.
Ingredients (makes 4 portions)
- Left over pork or chicken from roast
- 1 cup Rice
- 1 Carrot
- 1 Onion
- 1/4 cabbage
- peas or another veggies
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Cook rice. While rice is cooking:
- Chop left over meat into small pieces and put aside in a bowl with the soy sauce over it.
- Peel and dice onion and carrot and chop cabbage into small pieces.
- Drain cooked rice.
- Fry onion in oil. When cooked add cabbage and fry till soft. Add carrot for a minute then add meat and rice.
- Cook on high stirring all the time. You may need to add bit of oil to stop it from sticking. Serve when it is all cooked and hot.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.