- Serves 2
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
A quick and easy fix for that leftover Christmas turkey!
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 packet Chang’s Hokkien noodles
- 200g leftover turkey meat, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, crushed or sliced
- ½ thumb ginger, peeled and grated or cut into matchsticks
- 2 spring onions, white and pale green parts only, sliced
- ½ medium red chilli, sliced – optional
- 2 shitake mushrooms, sliced
- 4 stalks asparagus, cut into 3-4cm lengths
- 2 tbsp. Chang’s Oyster Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Chang’s Light Oyster Sauce
- Heat the oil in a wok, and add the garlic, ginger, spring onion, mushrooms and asparagus. Stir fry vegetable for 30 seconds, or until soft.
- Add the turkey meat, and stir fry for a further minute.
- Add the noodles, oyster and soy sauces, and cook for another minute.
Recipe Leftover turkey and noodle stir fry
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.