- Serves 1
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
Ever wondered what to do with leftover roast veggies? Roast pumpkin is delicious on open sandwiches the next day, and goes beautifully with cheese and herbs.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 2 slices Bread of choice (I use olive sourdough)
- 2 tsp Pesto
- 1 tsp Butter
- 60g Haloumi cheese (thickly sliced)
- 2-4 pieces Roast pumpkin (leftovers)
- Lightly toast bread in toaster and spread on pesto.
- Pan fry the haloumi in butter until golden brown (approx 2-3 mins each side). Place cheese slices on top of bread.
- Top with leftover roast pumpkin and enjoy!!