These Little Wafer Trucks are the perfect treat for a construction party or truck theme party … SO cute and so quick (and cheap) to make!
Ingredients (makes 8 trucks)
- 8 long Chocolate wafer biscuits
- 8 small Chocolate wafer squares
- 32 Cadbury dairy milk roll chocolates
- 1/4 cup Melted chocolate
- 1 small Bag pretzel sticks
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave in short bursts (stirring in between) until smooth
- Using the melted chocolate as glue, stick a small wafer on the front of one of the larger wafer biscuits to create the cab of the truck.
- Smear a small amount of chocolate onto the back of the larger wafer, and carefully put some pretzels down onto it. To create the second layer, you will need to use a bit more of the melted chocolate on top of the first layer of pretzels. Allow to dry for at least 15 minutes.
- When they are dry, carefully turn them over and using more melted chocolate, carefully stick the round chocolates on the bottom to create the wheels. Allow to fully dry before turning back the other way.
Store these in an airtight container in the lead up to your party - you can make a day or two ahead. The wafers won't be as crisp as when they first come out of the packet but the kids won't care ;)